American Scholar Group is seeking part time residential house parents in Youngstown, OH to supervise and monitor international students living in local residential homes and dorms while attending high school in local school districts. We have Monday through Friday 24/7 residential openings and weekend 24/7 residential openings. You live in the residential home or dorm with students and ensure they have a safe, secure and loving home environment.
- Provide direct care for adolescents in a home setting by creating a caring and family-oriented culture.
- Live in the house or building as a resident house parent.
- Monday – Friday Houseparent and weekend relief Houseparent positions available
- Houseparents according to their availability and background.
- Responsible for setting the tone for a healthy, safe, and stable home environment for students living far away from their families overseas.
- Must be age 21 years or older
- Must have a high school diploma at minimum
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a MVR Check with a good record of safe driving
- Must be able to pass a federal and state background check, including child abuse history clearances and fingerprinting.
BENEFITS A monthly pay and benefits package.- Fully provided room and board, including rent, utilities, and living stipend, full benefits package available including major medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability and life insurance. Access to a company vehicle (restrictions apply)
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification: